How It Works
The streamlined process is easy
Consult with one of our specialists, who will listen to your needs, help you develop a plan and give you a Flat Rate Quote for the divorce services needed.
Pay your flat rate fee and sign the Retention Agreement.
Get Started. A legal team member will be assigned to your case to assist you and/or your spouse in executing your legal plan. This includes the gathering of information, filling out legal forms, filing forms with the court, service of forms and any other tasks as outlined in your Retention Agreement.
Finalize your divorce. Once you’ve finished all of the court required paperwork and agreed to a Marital Settlement, a Judgment will be completed for signature and filed with the court.
Wait for the courts to approve your Judgment. Receive your finalized Divorce Judgment back from the court.
We can quote flat rate fees for the following:
- Terminating a marriage through divorce
- Legal separation
- Preparation of Petitions or Response to Divorce.
- Preparation of Petitions or Response to Paternity.
- Request to modify court orders involving child custody, visitation and spousal support and child support.
- Prepare Marital Settlement Agreements
- Preparing Stipulations and Orders by mutual agreement of the parties.
- Prepare Request for a Move-Away Order
- Bifurcation of divorce status (allows for marriage to be terminated prior to settlement of all case issues)
Our Paralegals and Legal Assistants are able to assist you in preparation of all necessary court documents in most routine family law proceedings. Our goal is to make it easy for you to represent yourself. Call us today for your flat fee quote.